Friday, March 21, 2014

Ha, Spring Sprung...

Spring time officially began yesterday,
but for us it has been spring time since January.  


We were lucky to get some rain in February.


We will take what we can get,
but meanwhile it's already spring time.
I guess it's too late to continue 
wishing we'd have some sort of winter.


Hello Spring.


Welcome!



7 comments:

  1. Ooooo that last picture is beautiful with the monarch butterfly resting on the pink blossoms....so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Taking the camera outside to play inspires blog posts even when I don't have much to say.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see our flowers - spring has not sprung here yet. It was nice and sunny yesterday so I actually got outside and walked around the pond at work. It is nice only seeing the huge piles of snow melt and that is only what is left - well maybe a few spots here and there. I am so thankful spring is right around the corner - we have had such a LONG WINTER! I love those flowers! I am hoping to post pictures this year - that is if I can remember to take my camera more often. Today heading up to the farm - hoping to get more farm cat pictures. It is supposed to be another cold dreary day. but maybe I can get "ch-eerie" looking at the farm cats. There is one that likes to crawl over our shoulders...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dare I tell you that we're going to get up to 80 degrees today.

      Delete
  3. Still waiting !! Have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is spring around your parts! I'm still waiting for the Dogwoods to come into bloom! They are my favorite spring tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogwoods are special to my family. We have wild dogwoods (white) that bloom in the mountains just north of here. They're beautiful when they bloom. My mom had a pink dogwood growing on their property.

      Delete

It is so nice to hear from you.