Want a dessert for a special occasion?
If you have a springform pan and some
extra time you should give this a try.
You'll also need up to 16 people
to help eat this and they seriously need
to love decadent dark Belgium chocolate,
because this isn't too sweet.
I made this for potluck last night.
It's seriously good,
and you might need coffee to help savor
each and every bite.
Plus you should probably serve it on something
besides paper plates... smile.
It does take a few ingredients
you may not have in your pantry,
like instant espresso powder,
heavy cream, plain gelatin, unsalted butter,
Belgian chocolate, and white chocolate chips.
Other than that, it also takes a bit of time
putting it together because there's some
cooling time, and refrigerator time
in between steps.
For the actual recipe
and a better quality photo of the
finished cake. Click HERE
The recipe is from
America's Test Kitchen
Break time's over.
Back to wrapping a couple of gifts.
Take care and have a wonderful week.


oh man THAT looks delish!!!
ReplyDeletewish I had a big piece right now!!
(:)
Lovely cake...but oh so many directions. I like short and sweet (:) But I sure would like a taste of that cake toooooooo!! Merry Christmas Patricia, hope you have a good one, filled with lots of happiness with the grandkid(s)!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Pat..It looks wonderful..I'll have to find people to share it with..Thanks for sharing the recipe..Merry Christmas and all the best in 2014...
ReplyDeleteI think I just gained 10 pounds reading this post!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Pat!!!
I would like a piece of that - I am glad it looks difficult to make, so I won't.
ReplyDelete