When we travel over to the
northern coast of CA
we either stay at the Trinidad Inn,
or rent a small cabin just down the road
for when we have Liberty with us.
This time Mom, Aunt Fran and I
stayed at the Trinidad Inn.
Flowers over there are absolutely
beautiful, and brightly colored like these
begonias hanging from the eaves of the Gazebo.
First thing in the morning, the Gazebo
is set up with fruit, fresh coffee,
and hot water for the tea, hot cider,
and hot chocolate packs.
Under the bee skep basket cover
there's a selection of muffins, and
mini cinnamon rolls from Costco.
Each room also has a small stocked
kitchen with regular sized stoves
and refrigerators. So if you want
to cook, you're more than welcome to.
We took advantage of the muffins
and made coffee in the room.
I slipped out of our room in
the early morning with
the camera in one hand
and a mug of coffee and half a
muffin in the other.
The hydrangeas are gorgeous,
and taking on the colors of summers end.
I'm envious of the crocosmia
blooming over there.
I had a small pot of this
planted in the garden last year,
and it didn't winter over.
In the back of the property
there's a bench area to enjoy
sitting for a while with your morning coffee.
It's peaceful, and a nice place
to say hello to other guests passing
by on their morning walks.
In the evenings you can also
join others for a campfire on the lawn
if you want.
Fall colors and starting to show.
Look what else I spied on my walk
around the property.
I don't think I've ever seen a white spider before.
Here's the office where you check in
with it's welcoming pots of geraniums,
and flower gardens everywhere.
It's a nice place to stay.
I have more from the coast to share.
Till then,
Take care.


The crocosmia is gorgeous..I plant it every year..NEVER winters over..This one is the last try...Beautiful pictures as always Pat..
ReplyDeleteWow...purple flower with white spider...awesome picture....isn't God creative??? Beautiful pictures and a nice place to visit. Wish we lived closer..have a great day.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice place! I must say I am a little bit jealous. I didn't get to do the things like you and your mom does. I am happy for you though and I always like your pictures as you well know. Oh I have never seen a white spider either - that was a great picture.
ReplyDeleteoh wow beautiful flowers
ReplyDeletescones yummm