Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sew Busy



I have been sewing on a huge
project involving 120 pieces of 
measured and cut fabric.
Un huh.
Can't show you yet,
but I finished the project
yesterday.


Now about these photos.
I've been having a hard time
threading the needle on this
sewing machine.  It wouldn't 
be difficult at all 
if I could see the darned needle.
My problem is all
 that  light reflecting off the
sewing foot.. 


So, 
I had an 'ah ha'  moment
and solved my problem
 by placing a
 piece of note paper 
behind the needle to
block the reflection.
It's so much easier now!!! 
and I thought of it all by myself.
yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait to see what you have been sewing, especially since you teased us with the whole '120 pieces of fabric'. That is a great tip for threading the needle...not that I need it yet;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest putting a piece of fabric over the foot..Glad you figured it out for yourself :)..Have a Merry Christmas..I assume that what you made is a Christmas surprise..I hope we get to see it..

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.