Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Grandson Conner

We are so in love 

with this little guy.


We recently borrowed him
for a weekend.


Our Sunday outing on the lake,


involved lots of rock throwing,


to in order to get a perfect splash.


 Bigger rocks seemed to do 
the trick.


Then there was a bit of 
unsuccessful fishing... 
which was a big disappointment 
to our sweet little guy.


 After a picnic lunch,
we were off to explore 
a mostly dry creek bed.



Note for Conner:
Maybe next time 
you will catch a fish.

Grandpa caught one the following
week, and I just wanted to show 
you that there ARE fish in the lake.


We also have a new
larger sized life vest 
waiting for your next
adventure out on the lake with us.

Let's make it soon OK?
Love Grandma

3 comments:

  1. OH love this post. Miss my grandsons as well! Why is they love to throw rocks and they have to be BIG ONES! Such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! Boys just love rocks, water & dirt... looks like he was love'n time with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS SIMPLY PRECIOUS LIKE AMY SAID. How I would love to have grandchildren but you know that is not going to happen unless God decides to have a miracle with my son Andy. Until then of course I will keep "borrowing" ones. I do have two that I borrow regularly - JT and Marcux. Quite the two. We took JT to the farm once - he worked hard that day, bless his heart. He hasn't asked to go back. ha ha. Thank you for this post - I need to borrow them again soon!

    Great fish there, Jerry would be jealous. He didn't get to fish last year, I am hoping this year he will be able too - maybe I will - or not. At least go out in the boat with him.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.