This little guy came in on the mop
from where it is stored outside on the kitchen porch.
I shook the mop, I'm sure.
How can I forget that these little guys love hiding in the mop?
Previous experience told here:
This year though,
they hadn't been,
until now.
He hopped out of the sink mop water,
straight to the kitchen garden window.
Oh, come on little frog.
The last thing I want to do
is chase you through the window shelves,
that I can almost reach
if I stand on my tip toes
and lean way over the sink.
I put on the rubber gloves,
cause I can't stand
touching wiggly stuff that moves in my hands.
I can't bait the fishing hook with live bait
or remove the fish either,
cause they wiggle.
But that's another story.
Grabbing a live frog in my bare hands
is the last thing in the world I wanted to do.
I don't want a frog hopping around in the garden window either.
He climbed the window streaking it with his sticky little feet.
After chasing him around,
catching him for just a second,
and feeling him wiggle in my hand,
I gave up.
Give me the creepy crawlies will ya.
He escaped to the grill covered bottom of the garden window
where he hid out of sight.
Fine and dandy.
Stay there.
Wait until you know who gets home.
Later:
Um, Rick, there's a frog in the window.


I don't like to touch frogs either...As for fishing, a long time ago I baited my hook and touched the "fish with a fishing towel". I haven't fish for such a long time...neither has Jerry though. Will Rick kill the poor frog? :)
ReplyDeleteNope, that frog is back out in the kitchen garden where he belongs. He's probably back hiding in the mop... LOL.
ReplyDelete