One of the best times for me to bake these cookies,
is when I have an event planned and I can take
each and every one of them to the party.
I can't keep these at home.
They'd be gone too fast.
These are destined for a Bunco game.
By the time this posts in the morning,
they'll be G.O.N.E., and
I won't be the guilty one.
Oatmeal Cookies from the Great Scott Cookie Company
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granular sugar
1 package 3.5 ounce instant vanilla pudding
2 large eggs
1 ¼ cups white flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 ½ cup quick cooking oats (I use regular oats)
1 cup golden raisins
Cream sugars and butter,
add vanilla pudding (dry mix, not made into pudding) and eggs.
Mix dry ingredients, then add them to the butter and egg mixture.
Then add the oats and the raisins.
Roll dough into balls using a rounded tablespoon full.
Or make them bigger and adjust cooking time.
Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
Press with a buttered and granular sugared glass bottom.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes.
Share and enjoy!



Oh mom, you're evil! Now I'm craving oatmeal cookies.. lol. Made chicken soup and dinner rolls for dinner. Waiting for the rolls to finish rising and bake them. Sooooooooo hungry!!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetheart. It must have been cold up there on the mountain for you to be making soup for dinner. Sounds good. Love ya always.
ReplyDelete