Today's view of the mountain
from the western side.
I did take my camera thinking I would
make a few stops along the way
to capture fall colors as they are
so beautiful up there.
I love the contrast of the colorful yellows,
reds and oranges with the evergreen trees.
But...
my memory card was still here at home
in the computer from the last post I wrote.
Oh well.
The above photo is from my cell phone camera.
I didn't bother stopping elsewhere
along the way home.
View looking north from I-5
four days ago.
Yep, there's a bit more snow on
the mountain than when this photo
was taken.
It's not supposed to rain/snow again
until next week.
Thursday, Thanksgiving is a travel
day for us.
Hopefully the roads will be clear
as we will be heading through
three or four snowy mountain passes.
Take care.




Your cell phone picture is gorgeous..What a beautiful scene....Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,Pat.
ReplyDeleteYour cell phone actually takes great pictures! It is just a gorgeous area! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHI ..Oh that is so pretty..
ReplyDeleteDo you live near Chico..have a friend who has been there..
hugs,Patty