Friday, February 20, 2015

Lone Ranch Beach Walk,


Let's go for a walk 


  on Lone Ranch Beach.


This is just north of Brookings, Oregon.





  
We've started to keep an eye out for heart
shaped rocks.
This one was not quite there.



Rick did find one heart shaped rock,
that I slipped into my pocket
to add to our small collection of three at home.


This photo almost hides how huge
this tree root base is.
But it's as tall as Rick standing off
to the left side of the photo.


Same thing with this weathered log.
It was too tall to sit on, so leaning against
it had to do.



 It was beautiful out there.





Have a great weekend.
Till next time... see ya.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Patricia. Walks along a beach sounds very healing. Especially this time of the year. Guess I would not want to walk along Lake Michigan's beaches about now though....burrrrrr....to cold!!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me REALLY want to take a trip to the beach. I'll bet it is gorgeous today, well at least the northern Oregon coast. Did Liberty get to go too? I'll bet she enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I meant to tell you that I have a good friend who has collected heart shaped rock for years, such a fun thing to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even on a grey day, the sea and coastline is mesmerizingly beautiful...Wonderful pieces of driftwood...Have a fun weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure enjoyed that walk on the beach. How come there are never pictures of Rick? And you for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.