Katelyn and I made Slime today.
Yep, ooey gooey slimy green slime.
Make two separate solutions.
# 1. Stir 4 ounces white school glue
together with 1/3 cup water and
six drops of food coloring.
Keep stirring and stirring,
until thoroughly mixed.
Solution #2.
Shake together 3/4 cup warm water
and 2 teaspoons Borax.
Shake some more until the Borax is dissolved.
Now, stir the two solutions together
mixing the Borax solution into the glue/water.
Watch the transformation
happen right before your very eyes.
Stir, Stir, Stir.
Ooh, stretchy.
A little bit messy.
But so much fun
and ... it bounces.
I had the ingredients out
ready to start our experiment.
Katelyn says matter of factly
"We're making slime."
Well shoot. She's already done this
at preschool.
Oh well, we had fun anyway.


Funny..It's hard to keep up with them these days..You get an "A" for effort though...Yuk
ReplyDeleteHI (:)
ReplyDeleteOh how is everything going-- still warm weather?
we have sun and cool 40-50- degree weather..
OH my Katelyn is sooooooo darling ,great project idea (:)
hugs.Patty
I have actually made this before with one of my grandchildren as a diversion when the 'big' boys were leaving to go motorcycle riding. He never knew he got left behind because he had so much fun with his slime. Your little Katelyn is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!!!! I bet she just loves her grandma.
ReplyDelete