It's not the first time.... getting worrisome calls while away for a little fun just for ourselves.
This time it's a continuation of some window manufacturing problems. The window project was supposed to be completed by August 1st. I guess they meant in 2014..... yeah, that must be it.
The other call came from the veterinarian. They're concerned about Liberty's tail which isn't up in her normal happy wagging position. The vet was to check on her and call us back if something was wrong. They didn't call so it must have been OK. I'm hoping she just sprained it from being so happy to see other people. We will find out when we get back.
I was smiling the whole time while we watched 'Grease' last night. It was fantastic and worth the trip.
I've had enough of this one fingered typing on the phone. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Edited to add: It was due to excessive wagging. Silly dog.


Awww....poor Liberty. Just think how much she will wag her tail when she sees you guys. Tis good to take some time off, glad you had a fun get a way. Getting the house fixed can be a worrisome thing. Hopefully it will be over sooner then 2014 ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad Libs tail is OK..She just may resprain it when she sees you..Glad you enjoyed Grease...Hope things work out with the windows..
ReplyDelete