January 1, 2013
Let's put a positive spin
on my photo a day project
for January.
I managed to get a
two out of every three days.
Hey, that's not so bad.
January 2.
Yes it was my fault...
and I was driving Rick's car.
Oy~vey.
January 4.
R ~ Did you take your photo of the day?
Me ~ groan. So...
I took several photo's of my tea bag.
Why?
I took the same photo many times
using different
settings on my camera to see
exactly what happens for each setting.
Did I learn anything?
ha...ha...ha...
January 5
Granddaughter Katelyn
and her pretty shoes.
January 6
January 8
Crust-less Quiche I
baked these individual quiches,
for breakfast
at the polling place.
That was one
long ~ long day.
I had better photos on the camera card,
but I erased them thinking I had
already loaded them onto the computer.
I realized my mistake just in time
to save one quiche photo.
January 7
Crystal reflections.
blurry photo from January 10
Liberty ~ Please play with me.
January 11
Frosty thyme
January 11
in the morning.
January 15
Got a small sewing project done.
January 19
Over 400 pieces
Are. We. Nuts?
January 21
Lake lover!
Purple harness is for
buckling up in the car.
Pink collar is her normal everyday one.
Black nose harness is for controlling
rambunctious behavior in public,
and it doesn't hurt her, although
it does look like it.
It's like having a different dog
when she's using that harness.
She's really good then.
January 23
Kai Kang Dang
Chicken Coconut Curry
Recipe is from here.
January 23
Lime for the above recipe.
Why yes, my limes
are this yellowish green.
They came that way from Trader Joe's.
January 24.
Birthday candles.
Not nearly enough.
Not even two boxes would be
.....enough.
January 25
Really nice co~worker.
January 26,
Thank goodness
I didn't try the braised short rib
recipe for his
recipe for his
birthday.
This isn't a photo of the finished
recipe. This was just
the first step.
The recipe turned out
This isn't a photo of the finished
recipe. This was just
the first step.
The recipe turned out
Terrible, Awful, Horrible.
January 28
Clam Sauce for pasta.
A really simple and quick
pantry staple meal.
If I have canned clams, pasta, garlic,
onions, and fresh parsley from the
garden I have a delicious quick
meal to serve at the last minute.
For evenings like tonight.
Rick is just about home,
and there's no dinner started yet.
I do have Tilapia fish thawed.
Thank goodness for quick to cook meals.
January 28.
That was January.
P.S.
Rick said to take my time
Rick said to take my time
finishing up this post...
He's downstairs cooking.
Yeah!


lucky you..nice recap..That's a good idea...I may steal it sometime..
ReplyDeleteHi Missy, Steal away, It wasn't my idea. For some February photo~a~day prompts check out theidearoom.net
DeletePrompts for this month include vintage (for yesterday's photo which I already missed), a game, hobby, a challenge, in a pocket, favorite thing, old photo, favorite spot, and I ate. That last one is easy!!!
You did much better with your photography for the month than I did. I Love, Love, Love the picture of the little guy in the hat and a really close second is the cryatal bowl, the refelction is amazing.
ReplyDeleteKatelyn was especially cute wearing her grandpa's hat. Those purple shoes were awfully cute. I know some Red Hatter's who would like those shoes in their sizes.
DeleteYour photos are great - some made me smile and some made me hungry! SO glad I found your blog. -- Jan
ReplyDeleteKatelyn is adorable! I I was hoping you would post more pictures.
ReplyDeleteI like your photos, totally random... sometimes the best kind.
ReplyDelete