Here she is,
at home for her first
photo shoot.
Meet Little Miss Liberty.
Libby for short.
Uh, Oh, She likes shoe strings.
She's a bundle of energy,
so taking photos was an
exercise in blurry fun,
while the camera took
it's time to focus.
She's getting used to the collar
and the leash.
She's finding out just
what's acceptable to chew on
and what's not.
Ouch, she's already drawn blood.
Those teeth are extra sharp.
She's already slobbered
up the camera lens,
and my face.
No I don't think puppy breath
all that nice...
Blurry photos rule!
Come on Liberty,
Show us your face.
Awe, sweet little Libby.
Day 1.


Oh my goodness! She is adorable! Is she a golden? I really like her name too!
ReplyDeleteShe is a yellow lab and she is napping right now. I hope she sleeps as well tonight.
DeleteI love her name. She is adorable. Ya know, I never understood the whole puppy breathe smelling good thing. Thought it was just me. ;O)
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' adorable and her name is equally adorable. Good luck with her.
ReplyDeleteLooks like "Miss Liberty" fits right at home with you both! Libby - that is cute, like her. I don't like puppy breath, but I sure like to watch them. I like the photos, I think they turned out great considering what it took to take them. I am looking forward to more. Can you get a picture of you and the puppy to post? And one with Rick? Better yet a "family picture"?
ReplyDeleteShe is one cute pup! Love the name.
ReplyDelete