Monday, April 23, 2012

They're Back ~ Butterflies

 I have just a few minutes


 to say hello, 


before I head out the door,

for some shopping time
with Rick's mom who is 
spending a week with us.


I'm a bit worn out
from the gardening this weekend 
and feel as 
bedraggled as the butterfly above.

Plus I cooked 27 pounds of pot roast
for Saturday's Senior Potluck. 
(I took photos to share later.) 

I'm more than a bit
worn out.


 Last week was too busy,
and this one looks the same.



I'll just put up a quick
post where the photos 
do the talking for me since I
feel too pressed for time to actually
write much.


Take care, and have a great week.
I'll be back when  I can.
Hopefully soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, did you really take those pictures?? They are amazing!!

    Very nice, very, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those are my photos taken yesterday. The cherry tree and lilac bush were full of those butterflies. I give my camera and mother nature all the credit. Thanks Saimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had the time to post these lovely butterflies! Great job there. I hope you can get some rest, sounds like you did have a lot on your plate there. I am sure you have enJoyed the time with your Mother-In-Law.

    Take care, looking forward to seeing more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo's. Mother nature provides so much beauty in every season and you seem to capture it so well.

    I am sending lots of engery your way to help you through your busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm exhausted just reading this! You need some re-lax-a-tion time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.