I've just been tinkering with PicMonkey.
They've added new options for photo editing.
For the photo above I used the new 'Paint' texture.
I'm waiting for PicMonkey
to add a collage feature. They've promised
that the collage feature is coming soon.
The photo below is the same photo
straight out of the camera.
I'm so glad the deer don't bother these.
The deer leave the daffodils alone as well.
There's just a few daffodils left blooming.
Still playing with PicMonkey
for the following photo.
We're expecting to get up to 85 degrees
by Friday. The last of the early spring flowers
won't survive that heat.
This is the only tulip I have.
I believe the deer would find these
tasty, but they haven't found it yet.
Sunday's sunset from our deck.
We can't see the sun setting beyond
the hill, but we can get a glimpse of
the colors reflecting on the clouds.
The tree on the right
is the one with the crows nest.
I believe the crows are
sitting on the eggs now.
This crow has been busy
taking food to his mate in the nest.
I'm assuming it's a male.
Each evening lately there are other
crows coming into the area
to roost for the night.
They've come too close
and these parents are not afraid
of a fight in mid air.
OK then, it's time for me to get
back to work. Take care.




Whoa, those are AMAZING photos I can't wait for my spring blossoms to bloom!
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I saw your title I wanted to open it! I knew there would be some lovely pictures and sure enough. I can see how you would like that other way to take the pictures or post them (I don't quite understand), but frankly I love the ones you have been taking now! You have got that special eye!!! I still believe you could make money doing this.
ReplyDeleteI DO love purple!
ReplyDeleteYour photo's are breathtaking. I love to see what you have been photographing, alway so beautiful.
ReplyDelete