Friday, March 18, 2011

Introducing our Granddaughter Katelyn

Here she is.  This tiny foot is just hours old.


This is her hospital photo.
She's just a couple days old here.


She's a week old in this photo taken by her uncle
who came up from LA to visit for a few days.



I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

As soon as I get rid of  this chest cold,
which has absolutely kicked me in the pants.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! YOUR FAMILY IS SO BLESSED! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
    I have had a "head cold" and it is not fun, especially in my throat. I still don't have my voice back to normal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a follower of your blog. Congrats on the new grandbaby...aren't they just "GRAND".
    She is adorable! I have to grandsons and they are the light of my life!
    Come visit me anytime @ http://www.nothinbutcountryliving.blogspot.com or http://www.lindasphotofarm.blogspot.com

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.