Friday, February 11, 2011

What's Blooming Now.


I did a quick check this morning  to see what's blooming.
The nectarine tree is just starting it's soft pink show.
The buds are a bit sparse this year.


Of course the daffodils are showing off their yellow frilly edge.


 Cute little lavender blossoms are nodding in the breeze.
The wind  has come up this morning.


Here are a few more of these bright yellow beauties.


I may have to cut these for a bouquet on Monday, because
Winter rains are returning next week with an inch expected on Tuesday.
We plan to travel through several mountain passes next week.
Of course the snow level is predicted to get down to 2000 feet.
I welcome winter back with open arms, but hey Mother Nature,
one more week of golden sunshine would have been really nice,
or at least on our travel days.
But thanks anyway, because I really love the lake when it's full.  

I have some snowy white plum blossoms to show you,
but Google decided I needed to purchase more photo storage GB's
and I have to wait 24 hours for it to activate.
Phooey. 

 Take care,   Enjoy your Valentine weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. I had to purchase more space about 2 months ago. I guess THATS how they make there money off us bloggers. Love all the blooms. We have no blooms, and won't for quite a while. sigh......

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.