Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mea Culpa


This is a   Hibiscus coccineus  
The common name I use for it is Texas Star. 

I brought the seeds up from our Napa CA garden
and it does grow here.
Except the deer absolutely love it.  Rats! 
 Even though I had it caged,
 the baby deer found a way to sample it
several times last summer,
and it never bloomed at all. 
This photo is from a few years ago. 

The mea culpa:

I set up a separate e-mail account for for this blog,
and then completely forgot about it, until lately.
Oh my.
There were several e-mails on it
 from people who had stopped by.
  Oh dear.
I've changed the contact e-mail address
to my regular e-mail  address now.
It won't happen again, I promise.
OK then ~Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty...you do so have a green thumb and an eye for beauty!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.