Friday, December 17, 2010

Unfinished Projects

Perhaps I should think ahead
and start working on a bit of Easter crafts.
Hopefully  I would actually finish in time
if I started now.


I could show you unfinished aprons.
An unfinished crocheted throw.
How about the unfinished Halloween wreath,
Along with unfinished Thanksgiving place cards.


I could show you a stack of unframed
cross stitch projects from years ago.
For now though,


I'm showing you the unfinished, one and only
Christmas craft I attempted this year.
For the tutorial,
follow this link.

Elizabeth's work is absolutely wonderful.


I did finish one of the smaller snowmen,
and took it to Seniors for Show and Tell
yesterday.
  I promised to put up the link to the tutorial for a dear friend.
Here it is Bonnie.   Love ya.

I'll show the finished snowman when I get a photo taken.
Today, I'm helping prepare Christmas gift baskets
for the Senior Center Christmas party next week.
I also have ~ have ~ have to get our Christmas tree up.
It's got to be today!

2 comments:

  1. Cute snowmen! Good luck on getting your tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be unfinished, but those snowmen heads are adorable! Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.