Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink and Frosty Snowman

Well, this one is kinda sorta finished.
I need to do a bit of touch up.


Cause I was sorta kinda
multitasking ~~~  blog hopping ~~~ 
and mixing up a bit of pink and white
paint and carrying the little tin foil
cup of paint to the desk ~~~
And the foil  cup of paint slipped and
did a bit of a flip flop ~~~
right on top of the computer's keyboard.
 I haven't exactly gotten all the paint cleaned off.
It's probably going to take forever and a day.
 It also slung some paint onto the snowman's
face and  her snowflake collar.
That bit I can fix.
What I can't fix, and hadn't noticed until now ~~
This little snowman has crooked cheeks.


Oh well!
I have seven more to finish.
Wish me luck.
Have a great day.


1 comment:

It is so nice to hear from you.