We're home now and have been for awhile.
Our son and his daughter flew up to visit right after we got home from the coast.
Our daughter came down from Mt. Shasta with her son.
We played with our grand kids and
had the best time with them.
They got along nicely~~better than the last time.
They're two and four years old.
They're back home now.
We're trying to get back to normal.
Back to work.
Back to the family garden.
Back to shooing fawns and turkeys out of the garden here.
But I'm missing my grand daughter and son terribly.
You'd think saying Good Bye at the airport would get easier.
After all I'm a veteran of saying good bye to loved ones
over and over during our 20 year Navy Life.
It's not any easier.
I am grateful for the time we can have with them,
even if it's not often enough.
Take care.
P.S. More photos from Brookings, Oregon next post.


You are blessed to have grand children - oh how I would love one, two, or three. I bet it was hard to "say goodby". I never got used to it in the Navy. I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHey Anita, I didn't think I would ever have grandkids either, but now I have 4. Two are bonus step grands. So, I have three boys and one terrific girl.
ReplyDeleteBoys are 10, 7, and 4.
And G. is 2. I love being a grandma.