Friday, March 26, 2010

Apothecary

 If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I’d like to do

Is to save every day

Till Eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you


If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I’d save every day like a treasure and then,

Again, I would spend them with you
 
 
 
But there  never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find them

I’ve looked around enough to know

That you’re the one I want to go

Through time with



If I had a box just for wishes

And dreams that had never come true

The box would be empty

Except for the memory

Of how they were answered by you

~~~ Jim Croce ~~





Did you see the wedding veil in the apothecary jar?   It's in the second photo.  Photos were taken at the  Antique Cottage and Garden shop.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat store! What a cool idea to keep things like that in a jar - looks like you had a very good time looking around there. Did you buy anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, I bought a plant and a box of tea cup shaped sugar cubes for a Cancer Society Tea in October. I have two more posts of the shop ready to post tomorrow and Monday. It's a cool store located in SLC on Cascade. Are you familiar with the row of stores along the freeway frontage road there? The one recognizable store from our childhood years would be the giant orange restaurant. It was orange colored yes, but it was also orange shaped. I don't know if you would remember it. Oh, and you might not know that SLC stands for Shasta Lake City which used to be Central Valley, Project City and Summit City.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.