Figuring out how to load photos in to a new computer is not exactly easy with a different operating system. I wish our electronics still came with a manual to study... dang. Meanwhile today's blog post is from my phone.
The old computer is doing it's dance with the blue screen of death again. Rick will try to restore it once more. There's a couple of files on it that I'd rather not do without. He did get it to work for an extra year. Maybe he can do it again!


Oh dear....you have that blue screen on the old computer? Or the new computer?? Pretty scary!! Computers were supposed to make things easier....fact is they create more problems then needed. I hope you get things remedied.....cause it sure makes things miserable for blogging....been there, done that.
ReplyDeleteLouise
PS I am still not able to leave comments like a normal person but have to leave anonymous ones.
The old computer.
DeleteOH me too ~~ I wish our electronics still came with a manual to study.~~~
ReplyDeleteIts crazy isn't it..
like my smart phone..only a little info..so you have to go to the web or the help icon on the phone for instructions...
I like printed paper instructions !!! LOL
Have a good rest of the weekend (:)
hugs,Patty
Sometimes if you call the company, they'll send you paper instruction books..I did that for my camera..They may charge you..I hope it gets straightened out soon..can be annoying..
ReplyDelete