Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sunset, Crescent City CA


I thought perhaps I could 
make this a wordless Wednesday
blog post...




Yeah, right.
Like that's even possible for me.


These photos were taken from the parking lot
of a restaurant in Crescent City
called The Chart Room.
The restaurant has windows along the 
wall facing this view.



Crescent City, California
 is just a half an hour 
down the coast from Brookings, Oregon.
We were there to have dinner with
family who live there.



The sea lions have taken over the docks.
They're entertaining to watch.
If they're up on the parking lot though,
you'd rather be inside the restaurant.
They're very smelly up close.



Crab pots 


turned into sculptures.




The sea lions were loud
and entertaining.


If you look closely, you can see
the light house beacon shining.

If not,
maybe this will help.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely...saved a pic to my files....thinking they would make a nice silhouette cards...I shall have to print a picture off and make it into a card and send it to you.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. No, wordless Wednesday wouldn't work, there is too much to talk about with these photo's. I am thinking a trip down the Oregon coast this summer might be fun and then maybe a little farther south to Crescent city. I have never been there before, the farthest south on the coast was to Bandon. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a "Chart House " in Baltimore..Famous for their Mud Pie..Beautiful pictures..I remember the Sea lions in San Francisco..They kinda took over..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Connie "no, wordless" part of the fun with your pictures are you telling us where they are taken and when.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.