I needed to pay our marina
slip fees for month of May yesterday.
So why not time the
errand to coincide with sunset?
We had a thin layer of high clouds yesterday,
so I thought we might have been in for
a colorful sunset.
While waiting for the sun to set,
I enjoyed watching and taking photos
of the vultures.
It was cool watching them
circling around and
soaring with the wind
as it blew across the lake
and up against the hills.
I watched them circle
and then land on the shore line
across the lake from one of the
house boat marinas.
Can you see the well used
deer trail on the hillside?
Here's a closer look
at the trail
and the deer carcass
they're feasting on.
Ah well,
here's the sunset I was waiting for.


Man girl you have amazing photography skills! beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwe Thanks Saimi.
DeleteBeautiful pictures Pat...Good job
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy, I'm working on today's post right now.
Delete