Can you guess what's behind this
chain link fence?
We found this in Brookings/Harbor, Oregon.
Have you guessed yet?
If you're as curious as I was,
the story of the Tally Ho
is here:
Be sure to click on the link
"Snugged Down"
for photos of what's under the plastic
shrink wrap cover.
"Welcome Aboard"
Click the above link as well,
for more of the story
of how the framing for the cover
was built, and the elderly
gentleman who built it.
Take care, and thanks for
stopping by.
P.S. I have a question for those of you who
commented on yesterday's post.
Do you all get an email notice with my answers
if I reply to your comment here on my blog?
Or do you check back to see answers?
I do get e-mail notices when you've left
a comment for me. I just wonder if it
works the other way and sends you
e-mails when I've replied to your comments.
Hopefully that was clearer than mud.
Let me know, Thanks!


I think I've gotten emails from you..Not sure..I may have them confused with the emails I get when you post something..Write me something and I'll let you know if it comes in to my email..If it doesn't, you won't hear from me...
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy, This is the test reply. I appreciate your willingness to help with this question.
DeleteI get notices on my email when people post on my blog. Then I have a list of my favorite blogs that I check when I can - like yours :)
ReplyDelete