So I was wondering...
Do you need to be 'in the mood'
to write letters, a quick note,
or even just a quick answer
to an e-mail question?
Do you edit yourself
over and over,
because you'd rather answer in
a positive way,
rather than how you actually feel?
It just took me over an hour
to compose an e-mail note.
I finally sent just three sentences
while editing and deleting
several attempts.
If you're a blogger,
do you compose posts in
your head, and even take photos?
Then later, decide it's just not right
or timely enough since you've waited
too long to get 'in the mood'?
Then, the longer you procrastinate
the harder it seems to get
started, and be
'in the mood'.
Yeah, something like that...
Is it just so terribly
wrong to make tea
in a coffee mug?
How about upping the
insult and making tea
in a Starbuck's mug?
Sheesh, the things I think of....
Quote source: Last years Susan Branch calendar.
After a busy couple of weeks,
and then some home chore catch up,
I'm in the mood to tackle a little
sewing project.
I purchased this little wallet pouch
from a vendor in a crafter's mall.
I want to reproduce it in fabrics
of my choosing and fix
the wonky corner as well.
My challenge is
to figure out how to sew
it together.
It has pocket dividers inside.
I'll show you my efforts
in the next post.
If I can get back
'in the mood'...


My answer is yes. Yes I have to be in the mood. Yes, I will compose, erase and rewrite an email. Yes, I do try to write nice things, but I will not lie in order to do it. Yes, tea in a coffee cup is A - OK in my book.
ReplyDeleteCute little wallet.
Oh yes, I have to post when it hits me and I am in the mood or else I lose it totally. And the whole composing thing, well let's just say that I have spent way too much time backspacing, rewriting, thinking, composing and then just deleting everything on numerous occaisions.
ReplyDeleteAs for the coffee mug tea question I have to sit this debate out as I don't drink either one ;o)
The pictures usually come before the post..I'm not great with words so it's usually short and sweet..I may reread it once but I don't labor over a post..Maybe I should..
ReplyDeleteI am what Missy said up there, I am a lot like that too. I sure hope you get in the mood to blog more! I have missed your beautiful pictures. That wallet thing looks really neat!!! Ah to have talent to do stuff like that. I need to get back into my crocheting even if it is only dish cloths - I like them and they help me from eating while I watch TV.
ReplyDeleteAs for deleting and all - nay I just say what I want to say - I may edit it some but I usually just go with it.
cute- cute lil pouch Patricia(:)
ReplyDeletetea in anything ya want is my motto (:)
and
thanks for wishing me a HAPPY B DAY my friend...
a big sombrero tonight (:)LOL
hugs..Patty
Patty is your blog messed up? Chuck tried to download some pics to it but couldn't. Now all our new posts our gone and just the old ones there! He has no idea how or what happened just said it wasn't set up like before. He had no problem downloading pics before.
ReplyDelete