Yep, this is our January. Rick said I needed to update my blog. So this is it. .
This blog post is being sent on It's way from out in the middle of Lake Shasta while Rick is fishing and Liberty is snoring. It's a good day.


This blog post is being sent on It's way from out in the middle of Lake Shasta while Rick is fishing and Liberty is snoring. It's a good day.


How come you never take a picture of Rick's face? And yours? That is great that you got to go fishing. Jerry is so hoping to fishing this year, he didn't get to go the last 2 years, poor guy! Did he catch enough fish for dinner?
ReplyDeleteIf I were there I would be snoring right along with Liberty. The rocking of the boat, waves lapping, peace and quiet...yep I would be out for sure. Enjoy your little fishing trip.
ReplyDeleteIm impressed, your hubby is encouraging you to update your blog? Man mine thinks I spend to much time on my blog!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your fishing trip..
ReplyDeleteNice way to spend the day! Its so cold here, all our lakes and ponds are frozen over. Looking forward to the big thaw.
ReplyDelete