Oh what have we done?
This room is at the back of the house
and the block wall is built into the hillside.
That room stays cooler than the rest
of the house because of that.
Over the weekend we emptied
our bedroom of it's contents.
We tore out the carpet and padding
and began a project that's
challenging and painful,
for Rick.
His knees are bruised even though
he was wearing those knee pads above
that sort of look like some weird padded
bra in the photo above.
His hands are sore.
I can't help him with this part
of the project.
We read that it should only take a weekend
to finish this one room project.
They lied.
The work continues this evening.
We need the bedroom furnishing
out of the front room by Friday.
We have family coming to visit
Friday. Oh my!
These photos were taken with my phone,
so they're not the best,
but they do show exactly what we've
gotten ourselves into.




You will be happy when it is finished. Looks really nice.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a job! I hurt just thinking about it...it will be pretty when it's done. I hope you both survive without incident.
ReplyDeleteVery impressive! We are the kind who hire our work done, I'm in awe when I see people like you grab on to a project and dive in. Looks very nice your company will be just as impressed as I am! Well done!
ReplyDelete