Hi there, I thought I'd show you what I'm stitching while we are on our way to see family on the coast. Our music accompanying this trip includes the Broadway soundtrack of Les Miserable, some Willy Nelson, and now Jimmy Buffet.
I will enlarge the photo later when I have internet access to my blog. This post is being sent from my phone and has been typed with one finger...
I did see the doc this morning and now we are waiting for authorization for an MRI.
Rest stop... Take care.


Your bunnies are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI love your music selection.
Have a happy day.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Patty I hope all goes well for you. You won't be out of pain until you have surgery. Hopefully it will be orthoscopic surgery and not knee replacement. My problem was that the Dr that did the orthoscopic surgery didn't see the arthritis otherwise I would have had replacement 9 years ago. The recovery is a snap compared to knee replacement.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute bunnies....To KIT KAT..Her arthritis probably wasn't bad enough (the wear on her knee joint) 9 years ago to have a knee replacement..Joint replacements are done because of bone wearing on bone in a joint not because of arthritis..Arthritis could be the cause of the problem but not a reason to replace a joint..If you need a joint replaced ..Arthroscopic surgery only buys you a little time..
ReplyDeleteGood luck Pat
Cute bunnies indeed. I will be praying for you to be without PAIN!
ReplyDelete