Saturday, December 5, 2009

Look what I found.


I was so excited to find this old enamel table with its charming red scroll design at a craft,collectible, and sewing shop.   I've given it a home in my craft/guest room.  I was thinking of leaving it as is with it's chippy white paint.   While cleaning, I found that it has already been repainted once.  So, I wouldn't be decreasing it's value (if any) if I gave the wood a fresh coat of white with red stripes in the groves.


I felt so lucky to find this.  I couldn't wait for Rick to get home so that we could take the truck down to the shop to pick up my find.  Luckily no one else had spotted it and taken it home before I could get back to it. I love this shop.  It's  the Crafters Mall on Park Marina Drive, just south of the American Cancer Society Thrift Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you.